- After your account has been created, you will see your Dashboard, along with a menu of links on the left. (SCREENSHOT HERE) To begin an application, click the green Create an Application button
and indicate whether it will be an Artisan, Cast, Food Vendor, Game Vendor or Performance application. You are permitted to create multiple applications of any type, but please note that each Artisan, Food Vendor and Game Vendor application has a $15.00 application fee.
- Page 1 of the application is similar to the account information you filled out when creating your account. Many of those fields will be auto-populated with information you've already given. However, several other fields on this form are marked as required. When you have finished with this page, click Save.
- You will be automatically taken to Page 2. To return to a previous page, use the Application menu in the top left corner. (SCREENSHOT HERE) Pages 2 and 3 vary by application type, and required fields are marked. Saving page 2 will automatically take you to page 3. For application-specific instructions, see the guides below:
- When you save the final page, you will be taken to the Review Application page. (SCREENSHOT HERE) Please take a moment to verify all the information on this page is correct before proceeding. If you need to make any changes, please use the Application menu in the top left corner to revisit completed pages. Also note that if you have not verified your email, you will not be able to finalize the application. You will not be permitted to make changes to an application once it has been submitted.
- Accept the terms of service and submit the application. (SCREENSHOT HERE)