This walkthrough guides Medieval Fair applicants through the application process.
- Navigate to URL
- Create account/login?
- Fill out fields
- Confirm Email
- Start new application
- Page 1
- Page 2
- Page 3
- Edit existing application
- Terms of Service
- Payment Procedure
- Cannot make further edits
- Post-application instructions
- Jury process
- Check application status
- Response time
Creating an Account
- Using any modern web browser, go to mis.medievalfair.org
- If you you have already been to the site, log in with your credentials. You can also retrieve your username and password using the links under the login box. Otherwise, click Create an Account. (SCREENSHOT HERE)
- When creating an account, there are a few required fields and several optional fields for you to fill out. Any information entered here will be used later on to automatically fill matching fields when you create an application. It is highly recommended that you use a long, secure password.
- After your account is created, please check your email for a confirmation link. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address and finalize the creation of your account.
Creating an Application
- After your account has been created, you will see your Dashboard, along with a menu of links on the left. (SCREENSHOT HERE) To begin an application, click the green Create an Application button (INLINE ICON) and indicate whether it will be an Artisan, Cast, Food Vendor, Game Vendor or Performance application. You are permitted to create multiple applications of any type, but please note that each Artisan, Food Vendor and Game Vendor application has a $15.00 application fee.
- Page 1 of the application is similar to the account information you filled out when creating your account. Many of those fields will be auto-populated with information you've already given. However, several other fields on this form are marked as required. When you have finished with this page, click Save. (INLINE ICON)
- You will be automatically taken to Page 2. To return to a previous page, use the Application menu in the top left corner. (SCREENSHOT HERE) Pages 2 and 3 vary by application type, and required fields are marked. Saving page 2 will automatically take you to page 3. For application-specific instructions, see the guides below:
- When you save the final page, you will be taken to the Review Application page. (SCREENSHOT HERE) Please take a moment to verify all the information on this page is correct before proceeding. If you need to make any changes, please use the Application menu in the top left corner to revisit completed pages. Also note that if you have not verified your email, you will not be able to finalize the application. You will not be permitted to make changes to an application once it has been submitted.
- Accept the terms of service and submit the application. (SCREENSHOT HERE)
Editing an Existing Application
- You can view all of your applications using the left-hand menu to go to the Dashboard or My Applications. Any application that is not submitted may be edited or deleted. You may not edit submitted applications.
- Click the Edit button (INLINE ICON). This will take you to the first unfinished page of an application. If all pages are marked as finished, you will be taken to the first page in the application. You can navigate to other pages, finished and unfinished, using the navigation menu in the top left corner.
|Content by Label|