Find an application
- Log in to your account at mis.medievalfair.org. You will find yourself on the Dashboard.
- In the left sidebar, click Applications and then Browse Applications.
- You can search for applications by several criteria using the simple search box in the upper right. Type into the box, then press Enter or click the magnifying glass icon.
- If you need more specific search options, click + Advanced Search. Type into the relevant fields and then click Search.
- If a column title has up and down arrows on it, you can click that column title to sort the list you're seeing by that column.
- To download application data in bulk, use the report selector form, which is between the page title and the simple search box. Choose the report that you want and then click the down-arrow icon.
- Note that you will only be able to
- see applications of the types to which you have been assigned.
View and rate an application
- Follow the instructions above to find the application you want.
- In the Actions column, click the View button (it has an "i" icon). This will take you to that application's details.
- In the bottom right there will be a box that says Rate This Application. Choose your rating from the drop-down and enter any comments if applicable, then click Save.
- You will not be taken to a new screen, but you should see a message that says "Rating updated".