This walkthrough guides Medieval Fair applicants through the application process.
Creating an Account
- Using any modern web browser, go to mis.medievalfair.org.
- If you you have already been to the site, log in with your credentials. You can also retrieve your username and password using the links under the login box. Otherwise, click Create an Account.
- When creating an account, there are a few required fields and several optional fields for you to fill out. Any information entered here will be used later on to automatically fill matching fields when you create an application. It is highly recommended that you use a long, secure password.
- After your account is created, please check your email for a confirmation link. Click the link in the email to confirm your email address and finalize the creation of your account.
Creating an Application
- After your account has been created, you will see your Dashboard, along with a menu of links on the left.
- To begin an application, click the green Create an Application button on the Dashboard or on My Applications.
If you have previously submitted an application, you will be taken to a screen where you can copy a previous year's application. The example below shows an sample from an applicant who previously submitted a Food Vendor application. This person can either select Food Vendor to start a new Food Vendor application, or he or she can use the drop-down menu to select the previous year's application and click Submit.
If a previous application is copied, the applicant will still need to go through each page to ensure that none of the information has changed.
- Indicate whether it will be an Artisan, Cast, Food Vendor, Game Vendor or Performance application. You are permitted to create multiple applications of any type, but please note that each Artisan, Food Vendor and Game Vendor application has a $15.00 application fee.
- Page 1 of the application is similar to the account information you filled out when creating your account. Many of those fields will be auto-populated with information you've already given. However, several other fields on this form are marked as required. When you have finished with this page, click Save.
- You will be automatically taken to Page 2. To return to a previous page, use the Application menu in the top left corner (Cast application used as example).
Pages 2 and 3 (and beyond) vary by application type, and required fields are marked. Saving page 2 will automatically take you to page 3 and so on.
- When you save the final page, you will be taken to the Review Application page.
Please take a moment to verify all the information on this page is correct before proceeding. If you need to make any changes, please use the Application menu in the top left corner to revisit completed pages. Also note that if you have not verified your email, you will not be able to finalize the application. You will not be permitted to make changes to an application once it has been submitted.
- Accept the terms of service and submit the application.
Editing an Existing Application
- You can view all of your applications using the left-hand menu to go to the Dashboard or My Applications. Any application that is not submitted may be edited or deleted. You may not edit submitted applications.
- Click the Edit Application button . This will take you to the first unfinished page of an application. If all pages are marked as finished, you will be taken to the review page. You can navigate to other pages, finished and unfinished, using the navigation menu in the top left corner.
If you have submitted an application that requires a fee (Artisan, Food Vendor, Game Vendor), then you will need to pay for the application before your application is reviewed. You can pay the fee two ways, as shown below.
Until you have paid the fee, a red bar will appear at the top of your application that shows you have an outstanding balance, as well as the due date for payment.
Method 1 (Credit card only)
- Go to My Account > Make a Payment in the left-hand menu.
- Select whether you want to Pay all invoices today or if you want to only pay a portion.
- Clicking Checkout will take you to an external site called TouchNet where you will pay your invoice.
- Once you've filled in your credit card information, click Continue and follow the remaining TouchNet prompts. You will receive confirmation of payment in your email.
Method 2 (Credit card or Check/Money order)
- Go to My Applications in the left-hand menu, and click View Status.
- Clicking Pay by Credit Card will take you through the same steps as method 1.
- Clicking Download Payment Formpayment form to your computer that you can print and mail in. will download a
Checking Your Account
Under My Account > Account Home in the left-hand menu, you can see your account summary. The section at the top contains the totals from all of your sub-accounts.
The section below contains all your sub-accounts. By default, one primary sub-account is created when you created you Medieval Fair account. This will contain all of your fees and payments for applications, even if you apply for more than one year. If your application is selected to become part of Medieval Fair, you may have more sub-accounts added, particularly if you will have a booth or space allocated.