This guide is a walkthrough of managing the account by Medieval Fair applicants through the application process.
Below are the steps to manage the account, once you confirm the email address and verify the creation of the account:
- On the left-hand side, select Dashboard. It will display the details of the profile and the list of recent applications.
- If the profile needs to be updated, select the icon
- If email address need to be updated, select under My profile table.
- On the left-hand side, select My Applications. It will list all the applications with their current status.
- To view the status of the application, select the view icon under Actions on the Browse Applications page.
- On the left-hand side, select My Account. It will have a drop down menu (Account Home, Make a payment, Recent Activity, Browse Invoices)
- In the drop down of My Account, select Account Home. It will display the Account summary, Recent activities on the account and the details of sub-accounts (if have any).
- To make a payment, select the payment icon under Account Summary table or select "Make a Payment" under the drop down menu of "My Account".
- To view the recent activity of the account, select "Recent Activity" menu under the drop down menu of My Account or select the view icon under the Recent Activity table.
- To view the list of the Invoices, select Browse Invoices under the drop down of "My Account". It will display the list of Invoices.
- To view the detailed invoice, select the view icon under the Actions on the Browse Invoices page.